Where do I start when building a Hair Regimen 1.

Struggling to find a routine that worked for me and my hair, I am finding it hard to know where to start from. An answer is only given when there is a problem right? So that is where I should start from.

Honestly, starting out on a hair journey you look at every Tom, Dick and Harry and follow what THEY do and think it will work for your hair so in embracing the journey and hair, you also have to acknowledge your hair and what it is lacking.....  So what are my hair problems.? Here are my steps in trying to figure out what my hair problems are and how I may come up with a routine or solution that will work for me....

MY HAIR ISSUES

Dry
Breakage
Thin edges
Hard
Uneven

THE WHY's

To be continued.....................................







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Natural Hair Journey © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects