The true Journey begins

So after my BC I think I was naive and continued to think I could use the same processes that I had done while transitioning. REALITY CHECK!!!!!!!...that was not working and of course that would not work. I find myself having to start over and relearn what my natural hair needs. I think the truth is that my info was half and half because I was transitioning and leaning more toward my relaxed side and not my natural side. So here I am starting afresh. I continue to learn and am really thankful for all the resources and information that are there now that weren't there before. The challenge will be sifting through to find the right information......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Natural Hair Journey © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects